Wednesday, February 13, 2013

An airplane ride away...

Tomorrow we are visiting my parents at their home in Scottsdale, AZ. E hit 12 weeks today and I'm hoping that he behaves like a 12-week-old baby on the plane. And yes, I mean that in a good way. So far he has been a great baby... Hardly ever fussy. And he has been sleeping through the night for 4 weeks now!

So tomorrow morning we are waking up at 5 am, driving an hour and a half to the airport, boarding a plane, and taking a 3 hour direct flight to Phoenix. I have the diaper bag packed with a blanket, 5 diapers, 4 premixed formula bottles, 2 pacifiers, 3 burp cloths (?), 2 rattles, a child's book, all of his info needed for flying, a booger sucker, wipes, sanitizer wipes for pacifiers, hand sanitizer, and a change of clothes and socks. I'm dressing him in layers so I can take stuff off/put stuff on depending on the temp on the plane.

So there! I have no idea if I need all of that, but I am determined to be prepared for any disaster that might occur.

I'll update on the flight and how it went in the next few days. I'm just excited I am going to have a free babysitter so I can go out with K and have a good time. I miss doing things with him as a couple, as horrible as that might sound. (I don't know... Is that a bad thing?)

So I am off of here! Time to get packed so I'm not throwing random stuff in a bag at 5 am!

If anybody has any travel tips/advice, I'm all ears!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment