Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Surviving the flight

I just have to take a moment to brag.

My little unplanned trio took a trip to Scottsdale over the weekend and E behaved like a champion!!!

I timed his feedings so he was eating at take-off and landing. He never had a problem with cabin pressure, except for his almost blowout in the diaper. But here's a tip for you mamas, the front bathrooms (at least in 737's) have a changing table in them!

When we landed in Arizona, we had people coming up to us just to compliment us on E's behavior. "I was nervous to sit next to you guys, but you baby didn't make a peep! What a good baby you have!" It definitely made us proud parents. He's such a rock star, seriously.

Literally, he slept most of the 3 hour flight, and when we was awake, he was sitting up and smiling at us. K did great too. Held him for me and took the middle seat so I could have the aisle. That's a good man!!! Plus, E is so happy when he's with his daddy... He's definitely a daddy's boy already.

We are about to make an almost 9 hour drive to Oklahoma this week for K's work. (Yay for being able to go home and see more family!!!). I hope E is going to be just as good in a car for that long. We already know it's going to take a lot longer to get home with all of the stops we need to make.

So I'm off of here for now to make a list of things to pack for the ride. Take some time to bask in the cuteness of my son. E also was able to meet my dog Gatsby for the first time. My parents have my dog while we get in a baby routine. Thanks parents!!







No comments:

Post a Comment