Tuesday, February 26, 2013

First product review

I was not paid or solicited to offer this product review (though I totally wish I was!). This is a review from one mom to another on a product that I have found really works, and smells oh-my-gawd-to-die-for!

Aden and Anais Mum+Bub shampoo and body wash is the most amazing shampoo/wash I have tried. And I have tried a few! The scent alone makes me swoon over my baby's head. His hair is soft, his skin is soft, and he still smells good and it has been 24 hours since his last bath. Of course it's tear free and free of all those bad chemicals. It's also all-natural, including the pawpaw fruit scent!

Seriously ladies, you know if I took the time out on a vacation to do this, that it MUST be good!!!

And for it being Aden and Anais, the price wasn't that bad either. I paid more for California Baby and it didn't smell half as good for near as long!

You can find it on their website, or at Buybuy Baby and Babies r us. Maybe other places, but those 3 are the ones I know.

Y'all can thank me later!



1 comment:

  1. Glad you posted this, I was about to try the California Baby -- I'll have to skip that and go with this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete