Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The interests of an 11 week old.

I have learned that E has some things he prefers to other things. I thought he would be too young to start taking a liking to certain things, but he proved me wrong. So here's a list of a few things that this little dude has come to love:

1. Boobs. And no, not just mine. His dad has posters of girls on dirt bikes in the garage and when I'm out there with them, E cannot take his eyes off of the posters. I could take him to the tool box and show him shiny things...doesn't matter. E wants boobs. And preferably boobs on a half-naked, skinny, blonde woman on a motorcycle.

2. Ceiling fans. It's almost creepy how much he flirts with the ceiling fan in the living room. We thought about taking him to Lowe's to the fan and light aisle, but figured he might go into sensory overload and spontaneously combust.

3. His hand. I don't get this. He chews on his hand nonstop. The nipple on a bottle and his hand almost always get into a martial arts' fight to see who wins the mouth at every feeding. The nipple only wins because I can pin his hand down with mine.

4. Poop. He LOVES to poop. And I can always tell he has pooped because he has this shit-eating grin on his face (no pun, intended. Really!). And when he poops more than once during the day, hold on tight! Because you are about to be taken on a baby joyride full of giggles and grins, and only the strong can survive that amount of cuteness.

5. His dad. Of course a little bit of me gets jealous, but he really does love his daddy. And I absolutely love seeing the two of them bond and interact with each other. E talks to me, but he cannot stop talking or smiling when K has him. It's actually pretty sweet.

6. Country music. Yes. He loves country music and that is it. Loves it the car, on a walk, in the house. Loves it any time, day or night. I'm going to keep telling myself this until it comes true.

7. Peeing out of his diaper. I say this because he makes it pretty damn obvious that he prefers peeing out of his diaper, rather than in his diaper. I mean, if he loved to pee in his diaper then we wouldn't have near as many peeing-out-of-his-diaper moments. Right??? Right.

8. Racing. Like I said in a previous post: If we have racing on television, he can't stop watching. I switch it over to football (or anything else for that matter) and his eyes drift away from the TV. Turn it back to racing...eyes back on the screen. He really is our little love child!

9. My hair. It must be because my hair is so luxurious and beautiful that he wants to grab it all of the time. The little guy must be jealous of my locks. Even when I put it up and pin it back, he always finds a way to get a hold of it. God blessed me with great hair and a baby with a death grip.

10. Curious George. I could read him 100 different books and I get the most attention from him when I read Curious George. But I mean, who could blame him? A monkey that can make blueberry pancakes and do other human feats?? That's just nuts!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment